March 5, 2010
Hello, dear reader. (Do I have any readers left?) I’ve neglected this blog for far too long, in part because good news was hard to find last year. It’s tough to blog when the world seems to crumbling around you. But I’m slowly picking up the pieces, and things seem to be sunnier again.
I just had dinner with J2, the man who still feels like the love of my life. After kissing him good night, I couldn’t help but think back to this night, and so many of the magical memories we shared together. I treasure the times we spend together, but they’re also a bit bittersweet because I know they are fleeting. I want to start making those memories with a new man, someone I adore–and he adores me–someone I can grow old with. I just hope I haven’t missed my chance.
May 26, 2009
TMI Tuesday #188 – Rambling Edition
1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live? According to Mapquest, 782.19 miles away.
2. What is the fartherest distance from home you have you have ever had sex or an orgasm? What is there farthest distance you have travelled from your home to have a sexual encounter? I wouldn’t say I’ve traveled very far exclusively to have sex. (In the days when I did booty calls, the men usually lived just a few blocks away.) But I’ve regularly flown more than 2,000 miles to meet a boyfriend and I’ve had some 3,500 mile flights, too.
3. How many states (or Canadian provences or your country’s geopolitical division) and counties have you had sex and/or an orgasms in? In the US: I’ve had sex in 9 states, I think. (Too many orgasms to count!) Canada: Just one province. Countries other than the US and Canada where I’ve had sex: 4 or 5, I think.
4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving? Penetration? No and no.
5. Do you have any travel related fantasy? If so, share, please. I imagine being in a car with a boyfriend who has my skirt pulled up and my shirt unbottoned, reaching over to touch as we drive (safety first!) or telling me to play with myself. I can envision him pulling over on an isolated road, telling me to get out of the car and bend over. He walks around to my side, gives my ass a few smacks or takes me quickly or puts my butt plug in before making me get back into the car and continue on our drive. Does that count as a travel related fantasy?
Bonus: On holidays that honor our military do you tend to rememeber those currently serving or veterans of military service? I think it’s important to remember both.
April 12, 2009
Being your slave what should I do but tend,
Upon the hours, and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend;
Nor services to do, till you require.
Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour,
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour,
When you have bid your servant once adieu;
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
Save, where you are, how happy you make those.
So true a fool is love, that in your will,
Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.
April 7, 2009
I’m not answering some of these questions for this one, since it seems like it was written by a 15-year-old.
3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer? To be dominated, of course.
4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome? No, though it’s a great fantasy.
5. When was the last time you had sex? January 23 or 24. It was the first time we’d had sex in months, and just a day or two before I learned he’d been cheating on me for months. (Yeah…sadly I wish I’d put the pieces together much earlier.)*
6. Sex on the first date…good or bad? No thanks. Maybe good for other people, but not for me.
7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons? Other than things I write about in this blog? No, this pretty much covers it.
8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner. Honesty, intelligence, a great sense of humor, someone who’s dominant while also gentle & kind, the proverbial “tall, dark & handsome” (though I’ve been very happy with short, dark & handsome, too).
1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?
2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?
* I’ll write about it sometime soon. I looked at some old posts recently, and was sad to see how many of the clues were actually there in my writing. It’s still a tough to deal with. If you look at the Stages of Grief, I’m somewhere between depression & acceptance.
February 24, 2009
TMI Tuesday #175
1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter? The unknown. There’s something thrilling about NOT knowing someone’s routine. You never know what’s going to come next.
2. Do you have “a most exciting part of a sexual encounter” with a usual partner? When touches my pussy for the first time after having gotten me very turned on.
3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met? I’m a fairly private person. I don’t tell my life story the moment I meet them.
4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with? Again, I’m a fairly private person. I have honest conversations with co-workers, but that doesn’t mean they know every detail of my life.
5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child’s friend or…)? I’m honest, but not necessarily open. My neighbors know what I do for a living, but they’re not privy to every detail of my life.
February 17, 2009
TMI Tuesday #174
1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? I have one charity that gets most of my time & money. (I won’t name it specifically because it’s not that big and my work is pretty prominent.) But I support a number of causes, including a couple academic institutions, charities that do work with women & children, my church and a few animal-welfare organizations.
2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on? Queen sized. Great sheets, lots of pillows. I sleep on the right side. (Or the left, depending on how you want to look at it.)
3. How important is a partners kissing ability? Very!
4. Have you ever “taken advantage” of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been “taken advantage” of while under the influence of alcohol? Yes to both. But I can put up a good fight if I need to, even if I’m under the influence.
5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it? Nope, never. (I don’t even know if I’ve seen the movie.)
Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use? The pill.
February 10, 2009
TMI Tuesday #173
1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body? I think every body part has its appeal.
2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? Under
3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner? Not that I recall.
4. Did your parents have a “birds & bees” talk with you? If so, at what age? Not that I remember, though my parents would probably say we did have it.
5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world? Tell me he loves me (and mean it)!